Thursday 29 October 2015

The Grande White Chocolate Mocha

I’m sad to say that this is probably one of the simplest drinks that I have ever ordered from Starbucks. But sometimes, I like to enjoy the simpler things that life has to offer, like the Grande White Chocolate Mocha. It was nice and sweet but not to the point where you feel sick after one sip. I also really enjoyed that it was white chocolate, I feel like white chocolate is a flavor that is horribly misrepresented. I mean, how many people eat the white ones first from a box of chocolates? I’m guessing not many. Personally, I love white chocolate and was very excited to try it in drink form. Needless to say, I throughly enjoyed the White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves; there was one serious down-fall to this drink… IT WAS COLD!  Now, as you may have noticed, I always get my hot drinks “extra hot” but this day I was in a rush and I forgot to add the “extra hot” before my order. Big mistake. After the first sip, I realized that it was only slightly above room temperature. Gross. Now, I’m sure some people like lukewarm lattes, however I do not. I’ve learned my lesson and I will always… ALWAYS get my drinks “extra hot” from now on.  Despite the temperature mishap, the drink was pretty good. Nothing extraordinary, but definitely not the worst drink I’ve ever tried. It could have done with a bit more whipped cream, but that’s not really a big deal to me. I can imagine that lots of UGG wearing, IPhone using, diet coke drinking sixteen year-old girls would love this drink for the fall. All jokes aside, I would totally order this beverage again, it would get a good 4 out of 5 stars… I just hope that next time it’s actually hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment