Friday 18 December 2015

The Chestnut Praline Latte
(Seasonal)



Alright, if I’m being honest, I couldn’t think of a drink to review for this post. But finally it came to me as I waited for my mom to pick me up in the rain, that’s when I decided to go to Starbucks and order the Chestnut Praline Latte. Unfortunately, it wasn’t nearly as good as I had hoped, so I was slightly disappointed. I was expecting some sort of nutty goodness, but what I got was a half-sweet cup of wood. That’s the only way I can describe it, “woody.” I’m not usually someone that likes pralines in the first place, so I’m not sure what possessed me to order this nasty drink, but I guess I was feeling rather adventurous that day, either way, I made a big mistake. The worst part was that I once again forgot to get it “extra hot” so not only did I get a cup of woody liquid, I got a cup of lukewarm woody liquid. To top it off, as I was sitting outside in the freezing cold rain, I dropped my binders in a big puddle. Now, you may be wondering how this relates to the Chestnut Praline Latte, so i'll tell you. When I bent down to pick up my soaking wet binders, I ended up spilling half of this stupid drink on my jeans. It goes without saying how much I hate this drink. It was disgusting. I feel like people who prefer spicy and flavorless drinks would thoroughly enjoy the Chestnut Praline latte. Either way, I didn’t like it one bit so  I’m giving this drink -6 Santa Claus’ out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment