Friday 18 December 2015

The Grande Extra Hot Vanilla Latte with Eggnog



Yesterday I had the bright idea to go to Starbucks and order a Vanilla Latte with eggnog instead of regular milk. If I ignore the amount of sugar and calories I just put into my body, I loved this drink! As someone who loves eggnog with a passion, I was delighted to hear that Starbucks offered all their drinks with eggnog for the holiday season. At first, I wasn’t too sure if the vanilla and eggnog would work together, but I was pleasantly surprised! The eggnog made the drink a bit thicker and a lot sweeter, so I would not recommend this drink to someone who likes lighter, less-sweet coffee. However, I loved this drink, I think it’s the perfect alternative to the usual eggnog latte, which is nothing compared to this. The Vanilla Latte with eggnog encompasses what it means to have “Christmas in a cup.” My only complaint, as usual, is that there was no whipped cream, I mean, why doesn’t Starbucks just state on their menu is their drinks come with whipped cream or not? It’s not that hard. Anyway, next time I will be sure to ask for it with whipped cream on top. Other than that, I have literally no complaints about this drink, it was all around delicious! I give the Vanilla Latte with eggnog a good 9 mistletoe out of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment