Tuesday 19 January 2016

Last but Not Least, The Grande Light-Iced Chai Tea Latte



Some people save the best for last, and I am no exception. I know I said at the beginning of this blog that the iced Vanilla Latte was my favorite, but I change my mind on a daily basis. So now i'm onto the Light-Iced Chai Tea Latte, it is so freaking delicious and creamy and refreshing and all around the perfect drink. I have been known to drink two of these in one day, and yes, the barista's judge me. I think this drink has gotten a bad rep because most people think that it's the stereotypical "white girl" drink, but it's so so much more than that. And I mean, sometimes it's nice just to be a basic white girl, right? It is the perfect combo of tea and milk and cinnamon, you just can't beat that. All in all, this drink is pure perfection and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment