Tuesday 19 January 2016

The Grande “Cotton Candy” Frappuccino


Sorry, but what exactly is a “Frappuccino”? Is it a milkshake? Is it coffee? Is it a cold cappuccino? The world may never know. Lately, I’ve been hearing a lot of hype about this so-called “Cotton Candy Frappuccino” so naturally, I thought I should go and check it out. When I ordered it, the barista gave me a weird look like “what are you talking about? We don’t sell that here?” and then she asked me, “oh, do you mean a vanilla bean Frappuccino with two pumps of raspberry syrup?” Um.. I don't flipping know! I smiled politely and said yes because frankly I had  no clue what she was talking about. 

When I got it, I was over-joyed to see that it was pink. I mean, seriously, PINK! Literally this was the best part of the drink.  The drink itself was good, there was lot's of whipped cream and it was weirdly refreshing. It could have done with a bit less raspberry syrup though, I would recommend only getting one pump of raspberry syrup if you don't want the drink to be too sweet. In general, this drink was a pretty big success and I will totally order it again!   

No comments:

Post a Comment