Sunday 17 January 2016

The Grande Extra Hot Flat White



Before I review this drink, I have to take a moment and acknowledge the fact that I’ve come to realize that Starbucks isn’t actually that good. I mean, yeah they have cool drinks like Frappuccino’s and “refreshers” (whatever those are) but really, as far as coffee goes, Starbucks’  is actually pretty bad. Anyway, I just needed to get that off my chest.

Okay, so the Extra Hot Flat White is probably one of the best drinks I’ve had from Starbucks. I didn’t want to order it at first because I usually go for sweet and “girly” drinks, but I thought I’d try something new. I have to say, my first impression was that it needed sugar, so I ended up putting half a Splenda package in it, which I know kind of defeats the purpose of order the flat white, but I didn’t care. After I added the Splenda, it instantly tasted 10000000 times better. I actually ended up really liking the drink with the sugar added. It was creamy with just the right amount of sweetener and it almost tasted like almond milk, and anyone who knows me, know that I love almond milk! I feel like this drink could actually replace my staple Extra Hot Vanilla Latte, which is saying something, considering the fact that I’ve been drinking vanilla lattes since I was 10. This drink gets a solid 10 out of 10 on the amazing-o-meter.

No comments:

Post a Comment