Tuesday 19 January 2016

Extra Hot Soy Latte with a Pump of Caramel



Image result for starbucks cup instagram\Anyone who has read this blog knows how much I hate soy, however, I thought I would give it one more chance because I really want to like it, I just don’t. So this time I thought I’d try something a bit different by adding a pump of caramel syrup. When I got it, I instantly regretted my decision, it had this weird brown tint and smelled very off. I didn’t think a drink could be that unappetizing, but I guess I was wrong. But, I’m not one to judge something solely based on its looks, so I gave it a try. Nope. Nope. Nope. The caramel and the soy just simply did not work together, and all I tasted was a more sugary version of soy, which I hate. Anyway, I go and try to salvage the $5.20 I spent on this cup of mud by adding cinnamon to the top… Bad idea. Again, it just didn’t work with the drink. I’m sure many people who like soy would enjoy this beverage, however I am not one of those people. I think it’s time I give up on my quest to become a soy-liker, and instead stick with the things I know I like. But hey, I give myself mad props for at least giving soy two chances. Now that I’ve learned my lesson, I will never, and I mean never order this latte again, but I suggest you try it at least once if you’re one of those weird soy-lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment